Privacy statement 12.11.2020
We collect personal information for customer relationship management purposes. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the agreement between us and the legal obligations arising from it. The provision of personal data is a precondition for the conclusion of a contract. In other words, you cannot order goods from our online store if you do not provide your personal information.
We also collect personal information for marketing purposes. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent.
We do not make profiling or automatic decisions about you.
Your personal information is received by:
- our company and its employees
- a payment intermediary who receives a payment from you
- the transport company that transports the goods to you
- an accounting firm that records the order in our books
- the auditor who audits our accounts
- An IT company that maintains our website
We store your personal information:
- online shopping for five years
- in the e-mail archive for seven years
- in the accounting records for a period of seven years
You have the following rights:
- the right to inspect personal data concerning you
- the right to rectify the data
- the right to restrict processing (for example, you can ban marketing)
- the right to object to the proceedings
- the right to withdraw consent (for example, you can withdraw your consent to marketing)
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
Please note that you only have the "right to be forgotten" if we have no legal obligation to continue processing your personal information.